《中公版·2023全国银行招聘考试辅导教材：英语·历年真题汇编（全新升级）》通过对近几年各大银行招聘考试的情况分析， 可以看出英语部分的测试越来越受到重视。 无论是英语在笔试部分中所占的分值比重还是英语的出题量，都足以证明各大银行的考查范围之广、招聘条件之高，同时也表明了银行招聘越来越重视考生的英语实际应用水平。
做真题是在短时间内掌握考试规律的一种可靠途径。 为了保证考生的学习效果，本书编者非常注重真题的选取。 书中精选了各大银行招聘笔试真题，并附有详细的答案解析，以帮助广大考生准确把握题目特点及解题技巧，使考生把握考试动向，零距离体验考场。
1. Grandmothers strap wicker baskets to their backs， wielding sticks to rake the forest floor and hook from it some mushrooms.
A. with whichB. in which
C. whichD. for which
2. Japanese convenience culture has become a globally known ； the choices are endless at the convenience stores in Japan.
A. sentimentB. sentient
C. sensitivityD. sensation
3. Volunteers in the National Science Museum go through three months of study， training and discussion with experts before to talk in public.
A. having been certifiedB. certifying
C. certifiedD. being certified
4. As an art style， pop art branched out from previous art forms， new mediums and techniques.
A. having embracedB. embracing
C. embracedD. which embracing
5. As a writer， you have fifteen seconds， sometimes less， to convince your readers to stay put while you your pearls of knowledge and wisdom into the fertile soils of their mind.
A. transportB. impart
C. departD. render
6. He is such a detached person， living alone on a remote island， the vagaries of fate.
A. adapting himself toB. indifferent to
C. in dread ofD. concerned about
7. There is a radio antenna top of the Empire State Building in New York City.
A. atB. inC. ofD. on
8. After failing to win customer support, Tykons upgraded software program has been withdrawn from the market.
A. repeatedB. repetition
C. repeatD. repeatedly
9. Thats all the information I need. I should be able to the minutes before the end of the day.
A. checkB. complete
C. rememberD. discuss
10. The architectural plan by Ted Andrews will be accepted.
A. designB. designed
C. designingD. designs
11. Our experts service staff will do anything they to insure that you are satisfied with your purchase.
A. canB. have
C. willD. ought
12. It is on this that I say that human civilization may have come from some planet in the universe.
A. premiseB. pretext
C. evidenceD. presentation
13. He himself a superhero and goes out at night to catch bad guys.
A. presumesB. assumes
C. supposeD. imagine
14. A recent nationwide poll shows that one in every four rural US households unable to get medical care for serious problems.
A. have beenB. were
C. wasD. has been
15. Lucy the teacher that she wrote the paper and did not plagiarize.
A. reinforcedB. pledged
C. convincedD. required
16. After three hours, most of the toxins in his body had been and he was able to rest for another three or four days.
A. disposedB. eliminated
C. abolishedD. cancelled
17. A hotel shuttle will be available, but you are also welcome to arrange for your transportation to the conference.
A. directlyB. besides
C. ownD. any
18. It is widely accepted that any from social norms is likely to be sanctioned.
A. discriminationB. indifference
C. deviationD. device
19. The report was read with interest by businessmen.
A. about the fiscal crisisB. for the fiscal crisis
C. on the fiscal crisisD. regard to the fiscal crisis
20. The companys pay equity analysis ensures that compensation is for employees in the same job, at the same level, location and performance.
A. fairB. just
C. correctD. perfect
21. Its too risky to grow soybeans, and the income is less than growing corn. In other words, you dont lose money growing corn. Soybean yields are too low.
A. productiveB. common
C. rationalD. stable
22. We normally exchanges for all purchases, but we have no more of this design in stock.
A. are offeringB. are offered
C. offerD. have offered
23. The decision to the company wasnt an easy one to make, but everyone agreed that there was no other option but to cease trading.
A. displayB. disintegrate
C. dissolveD. distribute
24. Culture may do more than mirror history, its citizens thinking and language.
A. even influencingB. may even influence
C. it may even influenceD. that it may even influence
25. The company says it will no longer design or launch artificial intelligence （AI） for weapons or other technologies whose main purpose is to cause to people.
A. acheB. harm
C. painD. injury
26. Last weekend, Barclay Department Stores reduced prices so much that customers were practically breaking the doors to get to the bargains.
A. upB. down
C. outD. into
27. The United States, which is a of the Middle East peace talks, says Israeli settlements are an obstacle to peace, and the issue has strained relations with Israels right wing government.
A. investorB. volunteer
C. contributorD. sponsor
28. A recent study finds companies whose CEOs committed a personal indiscretion—such as infidelity, substance abuse and dishonesty—experienced a/an in shareholder value.
A. abolitionB. tendency
C. declineD. restriction
29. A recent survey by the University of Aurora Business School that three out of every four new businesses are started with funds from personal saving accounts.
A. findingB. foundedC. foundD. find
30. Scientists say climate change has made the West much warmer and drier in the past 30 years and will continue to make weather more extreme and wildfires more ， destructive and unpredictable.
A. frequentB. subsequent
C. sufficientD. appropriate
31. By the time Ms.Okada in Incheon for the sales meeting, she had already completed preliminary negotiations by telephone.
A. has arrivedB. arrived
C. will arriveD. arrives
32. We can claim, and live , our role as social custodians of technology, conscious of its strengths and dangers.
A. up toB. up
C. downD. on
33. To meet the ethical requirements, the participants were informed that their involvement in the study was voluntary and that their personal privacy would be treated .
A. proudlyB. secretly
C. confidentiallyD. confidently
34. They are including students who cheat on college entrance exams, scholars who promote or unoriginal research, and dairy companies that sell poisoned milk to infants.
A. falsehoodB. imitation
C. fraudD. fake
35. “Trust and Safety Programs” are particularly important to customers since online services are prone to fraud.
A. assureB. arrange
C. assistD. reassure
36. The Estes Museum explores the life and work of artist Mariella Estes and is located just of Valparaiso, Chile.
A. throughB. next
C. outsideD. beyond
37. Policy has been an obstacle for the president administration to win peoples support in the past， for they don’t know which to believe in.
A. disengagementB. inconsistency
C. decompositionD. intangibility
38. The facilities in the museum have been adapted to give to wheelchairs.
A. riseB. way
C. accessD. road
39. The single most important factor that separates ordinary photographs good photographs is the lighting.
A. toB. ofC. fromD. out of
40. A majority of the customers who completed the survey rated Sasaki mobile phones as good or excellent.
A. whetherB. although
C. bothD. either
41. These vehicles are being stored on an interim basis and routinely in a manner to ensure their long term operability and quality, so that they may be returned to commerce or exported.
A. measuredB. pursued
C. maintainedD. endured
42. Scientists say climate change and human activity have increasingly led to the melting of pieces of Antarctic ice.
A. surplusB. quantitative
C. formidableD. massive
43. The museum contains several works of Renaissance art, including two paintings by Raphael, one by Durer, one by Titian, and an early sketch by Tintoretto.
A. pricelessB. useless
C. valuelessD. worthless
44. With the advancement of biological technology, it is now possible to artificially the process of animal cloning.
A. recreateB. renew
C. recordD. reflect
45. The company has launched a new app designed to help blind people explore their surroundings. It uses a devices camera to text and objects and then provides voice descriptions about what it sees.
A. recallB. confirm
C. recognizeD. accumulate
46. The company has not performed very well during the last quarter.