《中公版·2021全国银行招聘考试辅导教材：英语历年真题汇编（全新升级版）》通过对近几年各大银行招聘考试的情况分析， 可以看出英语部分的测试越来越受到重视。 无论是英语在笔试部分中所占的分值比重还是英语的出题量，都足以证明各大银行的考查范围之广、招聘条件之高，也表明银行招聘越来越重视考生的英语实际应用水平。 所以，考生在备考银行机构的招聘考试中，绝对不能忽视英语这部分内容。
为了帮助广大考生把握银行招聘考试英语部分的脉络及重难点， 中公教育全国银行招聘考试研究中心根据2020各大银行招聘考试真题，精心编写了 本书具有以下特色：
做真题是在短时间内掌握考试规律的一种可靠途径。 为了保证考生的学习效果，本书编者非常注重真题的选取。 书中精选了各大银行招聘笔试真题，并附有详细的答案解析，以帮助广大考生准确把握题目特点及解题技巧，使考生把握考试动向，零距离体验考场。
1. It is on this ______ that I say that human civilization may have come from some planet in the universe.
A. premise B. pretext
C. evidence D. presentation
2. He ______ himself a superhero and goes out at night to catch bad guys.
A. presumes B. assumes
C. suppose D. imagine
3. ______ the brand gains recognition, several farmers who are not immigrants and some refugee farmers have reached out about selling herbs to the start-up.
A. As B. By
C. With D. Until
4. Lucy ______ the teacher that she wrote the paper and did not plagiarize.
A. reinforced B. pledged
C. convinced D. required
5. After three hours, most of the toxins in his body had been ______ and he was able to rest for another three or four days.
A. disposed B. eliminated
C. abolished D. cancelled
6. A hotel shuttle will be available, but you are also welcome to arrange for your ______ transportation to the conference.
A. directly B. besides
C. own D. any
7. It is widely accepted that any ______ from social norms is likely to be sanctioned.
A. discrimination B. indifference
C. deviation D. device
8. The report ______ was read with interest by businessmen.
A. about the fiscal crisis
B. for the fiscal crisis
C. on the fiscal crisis
D. regard to the fiscal crisis
9. The company’s pay equity analysis ensures that compensation is ______ for employees in the same job, at the same level, location and performance.
A. fair B. just
C. correct D. perfect
10. It’s too risky to grow soybeans, and the income is less ______ than growing corn. In other words, you don’t lose money growing corn. Soybean yields are too low.
A. productive B. common
C. rational D. stable
11. We normally ______ exchanges for all purchases, but we have no more of this design in stock.
A. are offering B. are offered
C. offer D. have offered
12. The decision to ______ the company wasn’t an easy one to make, but everyone agreed that there was no other option but to cease trading.
A. display B. disintegrate
C. dissolve D. distribute
13. Culture may do more than mirror history, ______ its citizen’s thinking and language.
A. even influencing
B. may even influence
C. it may even influence
D. that it may even influence
14. The company says it will no longer design or launch artificial intelligence （AI） for weapons or other technologies whose main purpose is to cause ______ to people.
A. ache B. harm
C. pain D. injury
15. Last weekend, Barclay Department Stores reduced prices so much that customers were practically breaking ______ the doors to get to the bargains.
A. up B. down
C. out D. into
1. The United States, which is a ______ of the Middle East peace talks, says Israeli settlements are an obstacle to peace, and the issue has strained relations with Israel’s right-wing government.
A. investor B. volunteer
C. contributor D. sponsor
2. A recent study finds companies whose CEOs committed a personal indiscretion—such as infidelity, substance abuse and dishonesty—experienced a/an ______ in shareholder value.
A. abolition B. tendency
C. decline D. restriction
3. A recent survey by the University of Aurora Business School ______ that three out of every four new businesses are started with funds from personal saving accounts.
A. finding B. founded
C. found D. find
4. Lucy changed her major from physics to computer, .
A. with hopes to be able to locate employment more easily
B. hoping she can easily get a job
C. with the hope for the ability to find a better job
D. hoping to find a job more easily
5. By the time Ms. Okada in Incheon for the sales meeting, she had already completed preliminary negotiations by telephone.
A. has arrived B. arrived
C. will arrive D. arrives
6. The Estes Museum explores the life and work of artist Mariella Estes and is located just of Valparaiso, Chile.
A. through B. next
C. outside D. beyond
7. The building roof we can see is the Western Church.
A. its B. which
C. whose D. who’s
8. She listened carefully she might discover exactly what he wanted.
A. so as that B. in case
C. providing D. in order that
9. We apologize for any inconvenience this you.
A. may cause B. to cause
C. to have caused D. would have cause
10. A majority of the customers who completed the survey rated Sasaki mobile phones as good or excellent.
A. whether B. although
C. both D. either
11. These vehicles are being stored on an interim basis and routinely ______ in a manner to ensure their long-term operability and quality, so that they may be returned to commerce or exported.
A. measured B. pursued
C. maintained D. endured
12. Scientists say climate change and human activity have increasingly led to the melting of pieces of ______ Antarctic ice.
A. surplus B. quantitative
C. formidable D. massive
13. The museum contains several ______ works of Renaissance art, including two paintings by Raphael, one by Durer, one by Titian, and an early sketch by Tintoretto.
A. priceless B. useless
C. valueless D. worthless
14. With the advancement of biological technology, it is now possible to artificially ______ the process of animal cloning.
A. recreate B. renew
C. record D. reflect
15. The company has launched a new app designed to help blind people explore their surroundings. It uses a device’s camera to ______ text and objects and then provides voice descriptions about what it sees.
A. recall B. confirm
C. recognize D. accumulate
1. The company has not performed very well during the last quarter. ______ , it has still managed to turn a profit and retain most of its clients.
A. Even if B. Despite
C. Nevertheless D. So
2. The average small business starts with just $10，000 in initial ______ , most of which comes from the business owner’s personal savings, while just over a quarter are funded by bank loans and lines of credit.
A. wealth B. debt
C. capital D. fees
3. For many years, people there had long believed that the world economy had ______ them ______. They had become used to seeing their young people leave for jobs in other places.
A. passed；on B. passed；by
C. passed；off D. passed；out
4. Even if you don’t actually carry out all the actions you say you will take, honest students will appreciate knowing that you care enough about academic ______ to take precautions.
A. integrity B. unity
C. entirety D. Reliability
5. their real economic situations, they got some relief fund from the government.
A. Considering B. Considered
C. Having been considered D. Being considered
6. Tina have known the truth, or she would have told us.
A. mustn’t B. shouldn’t
C. can’t D. needn’t
7. What do you mean saying that you’ve never heard of it before
A. in B. by C. as D. with
8. Mr. Uemura declined to on rumors about how many medicines the drug manufacturer had in development.
A. comment B. commentary
C. comments D. commenting
9. In that case, there is nothing you can do than wait.
A. more B. other
C. better D. any
10. Oh, I’m not feeling well in the stomach, I so much fried chicken just now.
A. shouldn’t eat B. mustn’t have eaten
C. shouldn’t have eaten D. mustn’t eat